Publishing research using ab74420? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab74420 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Jalali BM et al. Alterations in the distribution of actin and its binding proteins in the porcine endometrium during early pregnancy: Possible role in epithelial remodeling and embryo adhesion. Theriogenology 116:17-27 (2018). PubMed: 29763784
- Putinski C et al. Caspase Cleavage of Gelsolin Is an Inductive Cue for Pathologic Cardiac Hypertrophy. J Am Heart Assoc 7:e010404 (2018). PubMed: 30486716
- Marín-Buera L et al. Differential proteomic profiling unveils new molecular mechanisms associated with mitochondrial complex III deficiency. J Proteomics 113:38-56 (2015). PubMed: 25239759
- Ge L et al. Circulating complexes of the vitamin D binding protein with G-actin induce lung inflammation by targeting endothelial cells. Immunobiology 219:198-207 (2014). PubMed: 24268110
- Maddens B et al. Chitinase-like proteins are candidate biomarkers for sepsis-induced acute kidney injury. Mol Cell Proteomics : (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22233884
- Khositseth S et al. Quantitative protein and mRNA profiling shows selective post-transcriptional control of protein expression by vasopressin in kidney cells. Mol Cell Proteomics 10:M110.004036 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20940332
- Croker BA et al. Neutrophils require SHP1 to regulate IL-1beta production and prevent inflammatory skin disease. J Immunol 186:1131-9 (2011). PubMed: 21160041
- Welander H et al. Gelsolin co-occurs with Lewy bodies in vivo and accelerates a-synuclein aggregation in vitro. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 412:32-8 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21798243
- Liu H et al. Cytochrome P450 2B1 Mediates Complement-dependent Sublytic Injury in a Model of Membranous Nephropathy. J Biol Chem 285:40901-10 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20947506