Key features and details
- Assay type: Direct
- Assay time: 2 hr
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells, Tissue
Product nameGenomic DNA Isolation Kit
See all DNA Isolation kits
Sample typeTissue, Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Assay time2h 00m
Abcam's Genomic DNA Isolation Kit provides a simple and convenient procedure for rapid isolation of genomic DNA from mammalian cells and tissue samples with high yield and purity. The novel method requires less than 90 minutes to prepare highly pure genomic DNA. The extracted genomic DNA is free from protein and RNA, and suitable for a variety of applications such as PCR, DNA hybridization, enzyme manipulation, cloning, Southern blot, and array-based experiments.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
ab65358 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Qiu J et al. ZBTB20-mediated titanium particle-induced peri-implant osteolysis by promoting macrophage inflammatory responses. Biomater Sci 8:3147-3163 (2020). PubMed: 32363359
- Ganguly K et al. Addressing the challenges of E-cigarette safety profiling by assessment of pulmonary toxicological response in bronchial and alveolar mucosa models. Sci Rep 10:20460 (2020). PubMed: 33235237
- Farris MH et al. Detection of CRISPR-mediated genome modifications through altered methylation patterns of CpG islands. BMC Genomics 21:856 (2020). PubMed: 33267773
- Cissé YM et al. Parental Exposure to Dim Light at Night Prior to Mating Alters Offspring Adaptive Immunity. Sci Rep 7:45497 (2017). PubMed: 28361901
- Marrache S et al. Detouring of cisplatin to access mitochondrial genome for overcoming resistance. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:10444-9 (2014). PubMed: 25002500
- Esmaeili F et al. Stable suppression of gene expression by short interfering RNAs targeted to promoter in a mouse embryonal carcinoma stem cell line. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 46:834-40 (2010). Southern Blot . PubMed: 20872183