Publishing research using ab68428? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab68428 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Block A et al. The GABAAa5-selective Modulator, RO4938581, Rescues Protein Anomalies in the Ts65Dn Mouse Model of Down Syndrome. Neuroscience 372:192-212 (2018). PubMed: 29292072
- Li Z et al. Intramedullary central neurocytoma of the thoracic spinal cord: A case report and literature review. Mol Clin Oncol 8:544-548 (2018). PubMed: 29541463
- Zhong L et al. Quantitative proteomics reveals EVA1A-related proteins involved in neuronal differentiation. Proteomics 17:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28044434
- Guo J et al. Promoting potential of adipose derived stem cells on peripheral nerve regeneration. Mol Med Rep 16:7297-7304 (2017). PubMed: 28944869
- Wang J et al. Menin mediates Tat-induced neuronal apoptosis in brain frontal cortex of SIV-infected macaques and in Tat-treated cells. Oncotarget 8:18082-18094 (2017). IHC-P ; Rhesus monkey . PubMed: 28178646
- Nagaoka A et al. Abnormal intrinsic dynamics of dendritic spines in a fragile X syndrome mouse model in vivo. Sci Rep 6:26651 (2016). PubMed: 27221801
- FitzGerald P et al. Expression of the type VI intermediate filament proteins CP49 and filensin in the mouse lens epithelium. Mol Vis 22:970-89 (2016). PubMed: 27559293
- Wassink G et al. Partial white and grey matter protection with prolonged infusion of recombinant human erythropoietin after asphyxia in preterm fetal sheep. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab N/A:N/A (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27207167
- Mao S et al. miR-17-92 facilitates neuronal differentiation of transplanted neural stem/precursor cells under neuroinflammatory conditions. J Neuroinflammation 13:208 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27567678
- Kariya Y et al. Increased cerebrospinal fluid osteopontin levels and its involvement in macrophage infiltration in neuromyelitis optica. BBA Clin 3:126-34 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26673877
- Hays SL et al. Long-term effects of neonatal stress on adult conditioned place preference (CPP) and hippocampal neurogenesis. Behav Brain Res : (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 22061798
- Dallas ML et al. Carbon monoxide protects against oxidant-induced apoptosis via inhibition of Kv2.1. FASEB J 25:1519-30 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21248240