Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Glucoamylase (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, Electron Microscopy
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Glucoamylase antibody (HRP)
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Glucoamylase (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, Electron Microscopymore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
BSA is IgG and Protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi step process including delipidation, salt fractionation, ion exchange chromatography and extensive dialysis against buffer.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34522 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunoperoxidase Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/5000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
This antibody is also suitable for other peroxidase antibody based enzymatic assays.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceGlucoamylase is an important industrial enzyme used in saccharification steps in both starch enzymatic conversion and in alcohol production. The catalytic domain degrades oligosaccharides from the non reducing end, releasing glucose, and the starch domain binds the enzyme to raw starch and to the cell wall.
- Gluc 1 antibody
- Gluc 2 antibody
- Gluc 3 antibody
ab34522 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.