Publishing research using ab83389? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab83389 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Zhou Q et al. LincRNA-p21 suppresses glutamine catabolism and bladder cancer cell growth through inhibiting glutaminase expression. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30902882
- Zhang K et al. miR-9 regulates ferroptosis by targeting glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase GOT1 in melanoma. Mol Carcinog N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30035324
- Ye J et al. IDH1 deficiency attenuates gluconeogenesis in mouse liver by impairing amino acid utilization. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:292-297 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28011762
- Spang C et al. Glutamate signaling through the NMDA receptor reduces the expression of scleraxis in plantaris tendon derived cells. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 18:218 (2017). PubMed: 28545490
- Xue M et al. Supramolecular Probes for Assessing Glutamine Uptake Enable Semi-Quantitative Metabolic Models in Single Cells. J Am Chem Soc 138:3085-93 (2016). PubMed: 26916347
- Rhee YH et al. Neural stem cells secrete factors facilitating brain regeneration upon constitutive Raf-Erk activation. Sci Rep 6:32025 (2016). PubMed: 27554447
- Evonuk KS et al. Inhibition of System Xc(-) Transporter Attenuates Autoimmune Inflammatory Demyelination. J Immunol 195:450-63 (2015). PubMed: 26071560
- Sloniecka M et al. Expression Profiles of Neuropeptides, Neurotransmitters, and Their Receptors in Human Keratocytes In Vitro and In Situ. PLoS One 10:e0134157 (2015). Functional Studies . PubMed: 26214847
- Brison E et al. Novel treatment with neuroprotective and antiviral properties against a neuroinvasive human respiratory virus. J Virol 88:1548-63 (2014). Functional Studies . PubMed: 24227863
- Chan WK et al. The glutaminase activity of L-asparaginase is not required for anticancer activity against ASNS-negative cells. Blood 123:3596-606 (2014). Functional Studies . PubMed: 24659632
- Goto M et al. Importance of glutamine metabolism in leukemia cells by energy production through TCA cycle and by redox homeostasis. Cancer Invest 32:241-7 (2014). PubMed: 24762082
- Abu El-Asrar AM et al. The proinflammatory cytokine high-mobility group box-1 mediates retinal neuropathy induced by diabetes. Mediators Inflamm 2014:746415 (2014). PubMed: 24733965
- Mormone E et al. "Footprint-free" human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived astrocytes for in vivo cell-based therapy. Stem Cells Dev 23:2626-36 (2014). PubMed: 24914471
- Wakabayashi M et al. Yokukansan, a traditional Japanese medicine, adjusts glutamate signaling in cultured keratinocytes. Biomed Res Int 2014:364092 (2014). PubMed: 25313361