Publishing research using ab183797? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab183797 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wong JH et al. Differential expression of entorhinal cortex and hippocampal subfields a-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid (AMPA) and N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors enhanced learning and memory of rats following administration of Centella asiatica. Biomed Pharmacother 110:168-180 (2019). PubMed: 30469081
- Cagnetta R et al. Rapid Cue-Specific Remodeling of the Nascent Axonal Proteome. Neuron 99:29-46.e4 (2018). PubMed: 30008298
- Hansen SN et al. Spatial Memory Dysfunction Induced by Vitamin C Deficiency Is Associated with Changes in Monoaminergic Neurotransmitters and Aberrant Synapse Formation. Antioxidants (Basel) 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29966224
- Zhu C et al. The Chinese Medicine Wu-Tou Decoction Relieves Neuropathic Pain by Inhibiting Hippocampal Microglia Activation. Sci Rep 8:12292 (2018). PubMed: 30115941
- Zhu C et al. Evidence that CA3 is Underling the Comorbidity Between Pain and Depression and the Co-curation by Wu-Tou decoction in Neuropathic Pain. Sci Rep 7:11935 (2017). PubMed: 28931876