Publishing research using ab109464? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109464 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Li N et al. LPM580098, a Novel Triple Reuptake Inhibitor of Serotonin, Noradrenaline, and Dopamine, Attenuates Neuropathic Pain. Front Pharmacol 10:53 (2019). PubMed: 30837867
- Zhang F et al. Effect of different charges of modified electroconvulsive seizure on the cognitive behavior in stressed rats: Effects of GluR1 phosphorylation and CaMKIIa activity. Exp Ther Med 17:748-758 (2019). PubMed: 30651859
- Tang Y et al. AMPA receptor GluA1 Ser831 phosphorylation is critical for nitroglycerin-induced migraine-like pain. Neuropharmacology 133:462-469 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29486167
- Liu J et al. Enhanced AMPA Receptor Trafficking Mediates the Anorexigenic Effect of Endogenous Glucagon-like Peptide-1 in the Paraventricular Hypothalamus. Neuron 96:897-909.e5 (2017). PubMed: 29056294
- Zhang Y et al. Increased GSNOR Expression during Aging Impairs Cognitive Function and Decreases S-Nitrosation of CaMKIIa. J Neurosci 37:9741-9758 (2017). PubMed: 28883020
- Bonini D et al. Acute Footshock Stress Induces Time-Dependent Modifications of AMPA/NMDA Protein Expression and AMPA Phosphorylation. Neural Plast 2016:7267865 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26966584
- Kang WB et al. Analgesic effects of adenylyl cyclase inhibitor NB001 on bone cancer pain in a mouse model. Mol Pain 12:N/A (2016). WB . PubMed: 27612915
- Travaglia A et al. Developmental changes in plasticity, synaptic, glia and connectivity protein levels in rat dorsal hippocampus. Neurobiol Learn Mem 135:125-138 (2016). PubMed: 27523749
- Hao JR et al. L-Stepholidine rescues memory deficit and synaptic plasticity in models of Alzheimer's disease via activating dopamine D1 receptor/PKA signaling pathway. Cell Death Dis 6:e1965 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26539912