Publishing research using ab40845? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40845 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Rogers EJ et al. An IQSEC2 Mutation Associated With Intellectual Disability and Autism Results in Decreased Surface AMPA Receptors. Front Mol Neurosci 12:43 (2019). PubMed: 30842726
- Yu X et al. Endophilin A1 mediates seizure activity via regulation of AMPARs in a PTZ-kindled epileptic mouse model. Exp Neurol 304:41-57 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29481784
- Simhal AK et al. A Computational Synaptic Antibody Characterization Tool for Array Tomography. Front Neuroanat 12:51 (2018). PubMed: 30065633
- Adotevi NK & Leitch B Cortical expression of AMPA receptors during postnatal development in a genetic model of absence epilepsy. Int J Dev Neurosci 73:19-25 (2018). PubMed: 30593850
- Adotevi NK & Leitch B Synaptic Changes in AMPA Receptor Subunit Expression in Cortical Parvalbumin Interneurons in the Stargazer Model of Absence Epilepsy. Front Mol Neurosci 10:434 (2017). PubMed: 29311821
- Schmitz LJM et al. The AMPA receptor-associated protein Shisa7 regulates hippocampal synaptic function and contextual memory. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29199957
- Huang X et al. Methamphetamine abuse impairs motor cortical plasticity and function. Mol Psychiatry 22:1274-1281 (2017). PubMed: 28831198
- Xue YX et al. Overexpression of Protein Kinase M? in the Prelimbic Cortex Enhances the Formation of Long-Term Fear Memory. Neuropsychopharmacology 40:2146-56 (2015). PubMed: 25722116
- Blanco E et al. Attenuation of cocaine-induced conditioned locomotion is associated with altered expression of hippocampal glutamate receptors in mice lacking LPA1 receptors. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 220:27-42 (2012). PubMed: 21887497