Publishing research using ab59546? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59546 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Gille T et al. Intermittent Hypoxia Increases the Severity of Bleomycin-Induced Lung Injury in Mice. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2018:1240192 (2018). PubMed: 29725493
- Shin EJ et al. Genetic overexpression of glutathione peroxidase-1 attenuates microcystin-leucine-arginine-induced memory impairment in mice. Neurochem Int 118:152-165 (2018). PubMed: 29908255
- Peng KT et al. Dysregulated expression of antioxidant enzymes in polyethylene particle-induced periprosthetic inflammation and osteolysis. PLoS One 13:e0202501 (2018). PubMed: 30125327
- Guo YX et al. Effects of nitric oxide on steroidogenesis and apoptosis in goat luteinized granulosa cells. Theriogenology 126:55-62 (2018). PubMed: 30530158
- Vargas-Mendoza N et al. Effect of Extract and Ellagic Acid from Geranium schiedeanum on the Antioxidant Defense System in An Induced-Necrosis Model. Antioxidants (Basel) 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30513625
- González-Torres L et al. Glucomannan- and glucomannan plus spirulina-enriched pork affect liver fatty acid profile, LDL receptor expression and antioxidant status in Zucker fa/fa rats fed atherogenic diets. Food Nutr Res 61:1264710 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28325998
- Santos-López JA et al. Effects of Silicon vs. Hydroxytyrosol-Enriched Restructured Pork on Liver Oxidation Status of Aged Rats Fed High-Saturated/High-Cholesterol Diets. PLoS One 11:e0147469 (2016). PubMed: 26807847
- Dey S et al. Compartment-specific Control of Reactive Oxygen Species Scavenging by Antioxidant Pathway Enzymes. J Biol Chem 291:11185-97 (2016). PubMed: 27048652
- Bhatt NM et al. Restoring redox balance enhances contractility in heart trabeculae from type 2 diabetic rats exposed to high glucose. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 308:H291-302 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25485897
- Quintana-Cabrera R et al. G-glutamylcysteine detoxifies reactive oxygen species by acting as glutathione peroxidase-1 cofactor. Nat Commun 3:718 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22395609
- Uittenbogaard M et al. The neurogenic basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor NeuroD6 confers tolerance to oxidative stress by triggering an antioxidant response and sustaining the mitochondrial biomass. ASN Neuro 2:e00034 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20517466