Publishing research using ab53942? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53942 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Kano SI et al. Glutathione S-transferases promote proinflammatory astrocyte-microglia communication during brain inflammation. Sci Signal 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30783009
- Zimmerman AD et al. Changes in hepatic phase I and phase II biotransformation enzyme expression and glutathione levels following atrazine exposure in female rats. Xenobiotica 48:867-881 (2018). PubMed: 28882082
- Kuan-Hong W & Bai-Zhou L Plumbagin protects against hydrogen peroxide-induced neurotoxicity by modulating NF-?B and Nrf-2. Arch Med Sci 14:1112-1118 (2018). PubMed: 30154895
- Gleixner AM et al. Astrocytes Surviving Severe Stress Can Still Protect Neighboring Neurons from Proteotoxic Injury. Mol Neurobiol 53:4939-60 (2016). PubMed: 26374549
- Shelton LM et al. Integrated transcriptomic and proteomic analyses uncover regulatory roles of Nrf2 in the kidney. Kidney Int 88:1261-1273 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26422507
- Klaus A et al. Glutathione S-Transferases Interact with AMP-Activated Protein Kinase: Evidence for S-Glutathionylation and Activation In Vitro. PLoS One 8:e62497 (2013). IP ; Rat . PubMed: 23741294
- Zhang J et al. Proteomic profiling of potential molecular targets of methyl-selenium compounds in the transgenic adenocarcinoma of mouse prostate model. Cancer Prev Res (Phila Pa) 3:994-1006 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20647336
- Hardwick RN et al. Diversity in antioxidant response enzymes in progressive stages of human nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Drug Metab Dispos 38:2293-301 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20805291