Key features and details
- Broad spectrum MMP inhibitor
- CAS Number: 142880-36-2
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameGM 6001, MMP inhibitor
DescriptionBroad spectrum MMP inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120845 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Proag A et al. Physical and functional cell-matrix uncoupling in a developing tissue under tension. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31064785
- Toraskar J et al. A Novel Truncated Form of Nephronectin Is Present in Small Extracellular Vesicles Isolated from 66cl4 Cells. J Proteome Res 18:1237-1247 (2019). PubMed: 30707844
- Lu Z et al. Syndecan-1 Shedding Inhibition to Protect Against Ischemic Acute Kidney Injury Through HGF Target Signaling Pathway. Transplantation 102:e331-e344 (2018). PubMed: 29557914
- Xu S et al. Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) mediate leukocyte recruitment during the inflammatory phase of zebrafish heart regeneration. Sci Rep 8:7199 (2018). PubMed: 29740050
- Das A et al. MMP proteolytic activity regulates cancer invasiveness by modulating integrins. Sci Rep 7:14219 (2017). PubMed: 29079818
- Ahrends T et al. CD4+ T Cell Help Confers a Cytotoxic T Cell Effector Program Including Coinhibitory Receptor Downregulation and Increased Tissue Invasiveness. Immunity 47:848-861.e5 (2017). PubMed: 29126798