Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GM-CSF
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
Product nameAnti-GM-CSF antibody
See all GM-CSF primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GM-CSF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hGM-CSF (human Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor)
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Recombinant human GM-CSF protein
- Recombinant human GM-CSF protein (ab9668) can be used as a positive control in WB.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.
Allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hGM-CSF (using 100µl/well antibody solution). Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with ab84259. Can be used as the capture antibody when paired with recommended pair.
FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Information by UniProt
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor antibody
Sandwich ELISA of ab9667. Allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hGM-CSF (using 100µl/well antibody solution). Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with ab84259. Can be used as the capture antibody when paired with recommended pair.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9667 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Sielska M et al. Tumour-derived CSF2/granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor controls myeloid cell accumulation and progression of gliomas. Br J Cancer N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32390004
- Uchida K et al. Granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factor autoantibodies and myeloid cell immune functions in healthy individuals. Blood : (2008). PubMed: 18845791