Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32337 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22543973|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa).|
FunctionGolgi auto-antigen; probably involved in maintaining cis-Golgi structure.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOLGA2 family.
DomainExtended rod-like protein with coiled-coil domains.
Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 130 kDa cis Golgi matrix protein antibody
- 130 kDa cis-Golgi matrix protein antibody
- Cis golgi matrix protein GM130 antibody
Anti-GM130 antibody (ab32337) at 1 µg/ml + Drosophila S2 Lysate at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 95 kDa
Observed band size: 100 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
This product has been referenced in:
- Maier PJ et al. Ischemia-like oxygen and glucose deprivation mediates down-regulation of cell surface ?-aminobutyric acidB receptors via the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-induced transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP)-homologous protein (CHOP). J Biol Chem 289:12896-907 (2014). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 24668805) »
- O'Sullivan NC et al. Reticulon-like-1, the Drosophila orthologue of the Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia gene reticulon 2, is required for organization of endoplasmic reticulum and of distal motor axons. Hum Mol Genet 21:3356-65 (2012). ICC/IF ; Drosophila melanogaster . Read more (PubMed: 22543973) »