Product nameAnti-GM130 antibody
See all GM130 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GM130
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
Synthetic peptide corresponding to GM130 aa 1-100 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- Drosophila S2 Lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32337 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22543973|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa).|
FunctionGolgi auto-antigen; probably involved in maintaining cis-Golgi structure.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOLGA2 family.
DomainExtended rod-like protein with coiled-coil domains.
Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 130 kDa cis Golgi matrix protein antibody
- 130 kDa cis-Golgi matrix protein antibody
- Cis golgi matrix protein GM130 antibody
Anti-GM130 antibody (ab32337) at 1 µg/ml + Drosophila S2 Lysate at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 95 kDa
Observed band size: 100 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
This product has been referenced in:
- Maier PJ et al. Ischemia-like oxygen and glucose deprivation mediates down-regulation of cell surface ?-aminobutyric acidB receptors via the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-induced transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP)-homologous protein (CHOP). J Biol Chem 289:12896-907 (2014). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 24668805) »
- O'Sullivan NC et al. Reticulon-like-1, the Drosophila orthologue of the Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia gene reticulon 2, is required for organization of endoplasmic reticulum and of distal motor axons. Hum Mol Genet 21:3356-65 (2012). ICC/IF ; Drosophila melanogaster . Read more (PubMed: 22543973) »