Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GMPPB
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GMPPB antibody
See all GMPPB primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GMPPB
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-206 of Human GMPPB.
- IMR32, U87-MG and MCF7 cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154061 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; GDP-alpha-D-mannose biosynthesis; GDP-alpha-D-mannose from alpha-D-mannose 1-phosphate (GTP route): step 1/1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transferase hexapeptide repeat family.
- Information by UniProt
- GDP mannose pyrophosphorylase B antibody
- GDP-mannose pyrophosphorylase B antibody
- GMPPB antibody
ab154061 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Belaya K et al. Mutations in GMPPB cause congenital myasthenic syndrome and bridge myasthenic disorders with dystroglycanopathies. Brain 138:2493-504 (2015). PubMed: 26133662