Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to GNAQ
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GNAQ antibody
See all GNAQ primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to GNAQ
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Hamster, Cow, Dog, Pig, Monkey, a wide range of other species
- Human, Mouse and Rat Testis lysates; Human Kidney tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128060 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38-40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionGuanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as modulators or transducers in various transmembrane signaling systems.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in ovary, prostate, testis and colon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-alpha family. G(q) subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- CMC1 antibody
- G alpha Q antibody
- G protein alpha Q antibody
ab128060 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Inoue A et al. Illuminating G-Protein-Coupling Selectivity of GPCRs. Cell 177:1933-1947.e25 (2019). PubMed: 31160049
- Chiang NY et al. GPR56/ADGRG1 Activation Promotes Melanoma Cell Migration via NTF Dissociation and CTF-Mediated Ga12/13/RhoA Signaling. J Invest Dermatol 137:727-736 (2017). PubMed: 27818281
- Devost D et al. Conformational Profiling of the AT1 Angiotensin II Receptor Reflects Biased Agonism, G Protein Coupling, and Cellular Context. J Biol Chem 292:5443-5456 (2017). PubMed: 28213525
- Hughes S et al. Using siRNA to define functional interactions between melanopsin and multiple G Protein partners. Cell Mol Life Sci 72:165-79 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 24958088