Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8654] to GNAX+GNAZ
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-GNAX+GNAZ antibody [EPR8654]
See all GNAX+GNAZ primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8654] to GNAX+GNAZ
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human GNAX+GNAZ.
Database link: P19086
- Recombinant Human GNAX+GNAZ (denatured) (ab134541) can be used as a positive control in WB. Human fetal brain, human cerebellum, rat brain and mouse brain lysates.
This product was previously labelled as G protein alpha z, G Protein alpha x+z
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154846 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa. Dilute primary antibody in 1% BSA|
FunctionGuanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as modulators or transducers in various transmembrane signaling systems.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-alpha family. G(i/o/t/z) subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- G(x) alpha chain antibody
- GNAZ antibody
- GNAZ_HUMAN antibody
ab154846 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.