Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3261Y] to GNB2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-GNB2 antibody [EPR3261Y]
See all GNB2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3261Y] to GNB2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human GNB2 aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- SHSY5Y, Jurkat and NIH3T3 cell lysates
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81272 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/20000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
FunctionGuanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as a modulator or transducer in various transmembrane signaling systems. The beta and gamma chains are required for the GTPase activity, for replacement of GDP by GTP, and for G protein-effector interaction.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat G protein beta family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region.
- Information by UniProt
- G protein beta 2 subunit antibody
- G protein subunit beta 2 antibody
- G protein subunit beta-2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-GNB2 antibody [EPR3261Y] (ab81272) at 1/20000 dilution
Lane 1 : SHSY5Y cell lysates
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysates
Lane 3 : NIH3T3 cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP labelled IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 35 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab81272 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zeng H et al. Genome-wide CRISPR screening reveals genetic modifiers of mutant EGFR dependence in human NSCLC. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31741433
- Furutani Y & Yoshihara Y Proteomic Analysis of Dendritic Filopodia-Rich Fraction Isolated by Telencephalin and Vitronectin Interaction. Front Synaptic Neurosci 10:27 (2018). PubMed: 30147651