Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GNL3L
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GNL3L antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GNL3L
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig
- Fetal lung lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94862 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
RelevanceGNL3L is required for normal processing of ribosomal pre-rRNA and cell proliferation
Cellular localizationNucleus; nucleolus.
- FLJ10613 antibody
- Guanine nucleotide binding protein-like 3 (nucleolar)-like antibody
- novel GTPase antibody
- OTTHUMP00000023374 antibody
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells labelling GNL3L with ab94862 at 1/250. Cells wew fixed with 4% PFA for 30 minutes and blocked with 5% goat serum + 1% BSA + 0.02% fish gelatin overnight at 4°C. Cells were incubated with the primary antibody overnight at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor 546-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG (1/500, room temperature, 2 hours) was used as the secondary antibody.
Anti-GNL3L antibody (ab94862) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal lung lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 66 kDa
Gel concentration 12%
ab94862 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Thoompumkal IJ et al. Leucine Zipper Down-regulated in Cancer-1 (LDOC1) interacts with Guanine nucleotide binding protein-like 3-like (GNL3L) to modulate Nuclear Factor-kappa B (NF-?B) signaling during cell proliferation. Cell Cycle 15:3251-3267 (2016). PubMed: 27764577
- Thoompumkal IJ et al. GNL3L Is a Nucleo-Cytoplasmic Shuttling Protein: Role in Cell Cycle Regulation. PLoS One 10:e0135845 (2015). IP . PubMed: 26274615