Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GnRHR
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GnRHR antibody
See all GnRHR primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GnRHR
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Dog
- 231 cell lysate, mouse testis tissue lysate and Human esophagus cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183079 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/117 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Information by UniProt
- GnRH receptor antibody
- GnRH-R antibody
- GNRHR antibody
All lanes : Anti-GnRHR antibody (ab183079) at 1/2350 dilution
Lane 1 : 231 cell lysate
Lane 2 : mouse testis tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 40 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Exposure time: 25 seconds
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human esophagus cancer tissue labeling GnRHR with ab183079 at 1/117 dilution. The right image is treated with the immunizing peptide.
ab183079 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Li Q et al. Dysmenorrhea in patients with adenomyosis: A clinical and demographic study. J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod N/A:101761 (2020). PubMed: 32325268
- Liu Q et al. Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Receptor-Targeted Near-Infrared Fluorescence Probe for Specific Recognition and Localization of Peritoneal Metastases of Ovarian Cancer. Front Oncol 10:266 (2020). PubMed: 32185134
- Huang S et al. Synthesis and Evaluation of 18F-Labeled Peptide for Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Receptor Imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging 2019:5635269 (2019). PubMed: 30983920
- Zhang N et al. Goserelin promotes the apoptosis of epithelial ovarian cancer cells by upregulating forkhead box O1 through the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. Oncol Rep 39:1034-1042 (2018). PubMed: 29286125
- Wu VC et al. The prevalence of CTNNB1 mutations in primary aldosteronism and consequences for clinical outcomes. Sci Rep 7:39121 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28102204
- Feng Z et al. Expression of hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis-related hormone receptors in low-grade serous ovarian cancer (LGSC). J Ovarian Res 10:7 (2017). PubMed: 28122595
- Feng Z et al. Hormone receptor expression profiles differ between primary and recurrent high-grade serous ovarian cancers. Oncotarget 8:32848-32855 (2017). PubMed: 28416763
- Dubovy SR et al. Expression of hypothalamic neurohormones and their receptors in the human eye. Oncotarget 8:66796-66814 (2017). PubMed: 28977997
- Feng Z et al. A clinically applicable molecular classification for high-grade serous ovarian cancer based on hormone receptor expression. Sci Rep 6:25408 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27139372