Product nameGoat Anti-Armenian hamster IgG H&L (Biotin)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesArmenian hamster
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-biotin, anti-Goat Serum, Armenian Hamster IgG and Armenian Hamster Serum. Cross reactivity against mouse has not been determined.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, IHC-Pmore details
Armenian Hamster IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Armenian Hamster IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5744 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5744 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zheng J et al. Evaluation of metastatic niches in distant organs after surgical removal of tumor-bearing lymph nodes. BMC Cancer 18:608 (2018). PubMed: 29848296
- Dinh CH et al. Bardoxolone Methyl Prevents High-Fat Diet-Induced Colon Inflammation in Mice. J Histochem Cytochem 64:237-55 (2016). PubMed: 26920068
- Onodera K et al. GATA2 regulates dendritic cell differentiation. Blood 128:508-18 (2016). PubMed: 27259979
- Dinh CH et al. Bardoxolone Methyl Prevents Mesenteric Fat Deposition and Inflammation in High-Fat Diet Mice. ScientificWorldJournal 2015:549352 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 26618193
- Dinh CH et al. Bardoxolone Methyl Prevents Fat Deposition and Inflammation in Brown Adipose Tissue and Enhances Sympathetic Activity in Mice Fed a High-Fat Diet. Nutrients 7:4705-23 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 26066016
- Accart N et al. Revisiting fixation and embedding techniques for optimal detection of dendritic cell subsets in tissues. J Histochem Cytochem 62:661-71 (2014). PubMed: 24874853
- Yu P et al. Diet-induced obesity drives negative mouse vein graft wall remodeling. J Vasc Surg N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23876511
- Dahllöf MS et al. The lysine deacetylase inhibitor Givinostat inhibits ß-cell IL-1ß induced IL-1ß transcription and processing. Islets 4:417-22 (0). PubMed: 23486342