Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Bird IgY H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF
Product nameGoat Anti-Bird IgY H&L (HRP)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA ab112773 reacts with Dove, Duck, Sparrow, Chicken, Turkey, Emu, Ostrich, Quail, Macaw and Cockateil IgG. No antibody was detected against nonimmunoglobulin serum proteins. May cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to IgY.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesGoats were immunized with purified IgG from Dove, Duck, Sparrow and Chicken serum. ab112773 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112773 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. colorimetric detection; 1/1000 - 1/30000 chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as a primary.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112773 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Huang J et al. Oral Vaccination with a DNA Vaccine Encoding Capsid Protein of Duck Tembusu Virus Induces Protection Immunity. Viruses 10:N/A (2018). ELISA . PubMed: 29642401