Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgA (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgA H&L (HRP)
See all IgA secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgA (HRP)
SpecificityThis antibody may cross react with IgA from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112817 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112817 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. colorimetric detection; 1/1000 - 1/30000 chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as a primary.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112817 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.