Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY Fc (HRP)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
Specificityab112821 may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112821 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112821 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
ab112821 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.