Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 405. Ex: 402nm, Em: 421nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Chicken IgY
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 405. Ex: 402nm, Em: 421nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
We recommend storage time at 4°C should be minimal, since this may affect the signal strength.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175674 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.
We recommend the use of a dedicated 405 filter for optimal results not the DAPI filter. The DAPI filter may not excite until the maximum emission peaks of Alexa Fluor® 405 dye (see difference below)
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab89984 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes, blocked with Image-iT® FX Signal Enhancer at room temperature for 30 min and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab89984, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (blue) was ab175674 Alexa Fluor® 405 goat anti-chicken IgG (H+L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DRAQ5 (ab108410) was used to stain the cell nuclei (red) at a concentration of 1.25µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175674 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Stavoe AK et al. Expression of WIPI2B counteracts age-related decline in autophagosome biogenesis in neurons. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31309927
- Costa RO et al. Synaptogenesis Stimulates a Proteasome-Mediated Ribosome Reduction in Axons. Cell Rep 28:864-876.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31340150
- Rhee HJ et al. An Autaptic Culture System for Standardized Analyses of iPSC-Derived Human Neurons. Cell Rep 27:2212-2228.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31091457
- Orav E et al. NETO1 Regulates Postsynaptic Kainate Receptors in CA3 Interneurons During Circuit Maturation. Mol Neurobiol 56:7473-7489 (2019). PubMed: 31044365
- Yamaguchi H et al. In vivo cell type-specific CRISPR knockdown of dopamine beta hydroxylase reduces locus coeruleus evoked wakefulness. Nat Commun 9:5211 (2018). PubMed: 30523254
- Shindo A et al. Septin-dependent remodeling of cortical microtubule drives cell reshaping during epithelial wound healing. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29777035
- Carriba P & Davies AM CD40 is a major regulator of dendrite growth from developing excitatory and inhibitory neurons. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29111976
- Orav E et al. NETO1 Guides Development of Glutamatergic Connectivity in the Hippocampus by Regulating Axonal Kainate Receptors. eNeuro 4:N/A (0). PubMed: 28680963