Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Chicken IgY
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175477 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab89984 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab89984, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab175477 Alexa Fluor® 568 goat anti-chicken IgY used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175477 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wang Y et al. Real-time imaging of senescence in tumors with DNA damage. Sci Rep 9:2102 (2019). PubMed: 30765819
- Kuwahara ST et al. Sox9+ messenger cells orchestrate large-scale skeletal regeneration in the mammalian rib. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30983567
- Spitzer SO et al. Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cells Become Regionally Diverse and Heterogeneous with Age. Neuron 101:459-471.e5 (2019). PubMed: 30654924
- Blümel R et al. On the traces of tcf12: Investigation of the gene expression pattern during development and cranial suture patterning in zebrafish (Danio rerio). PLoS One 14:e0218286 (2019). PubMed: 31188878
- Morin A et al. Treatment With Nilvadipine Mitigates Inflammatory Pathology and Improves Spatial Memory in Aged hTau Mice After Repetitive Mild TBI. Front Aging Neurosci 10:292 (2018). PubMed: 30364309