Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed
See all IgY secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Chicken IgY.
ConjugationCy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy3 ®.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97145 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/1000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97145 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gong J et al. Translocator Protein Ligand Protects against Neurodegeneration in the MPTP Mouse Model of Parkinsonism. J Neurosci 39:3752-3769 (2019). PubMed: 30796158
- García-Fernández E et al. Membrane Microdomain Disassembly Inhibits MRSA Antibiotic Resistance. Cell 171:1354-1367.e20 (2017). PubMed: 29103614
- Huang H et al. A Novel Approach for Meniscal Regeneration Using Kartogenin-Treated Autologous Tendon Graft. Am J Sports Med 45:3289-3297 (2017). PubMed: 28859517
- Papadakis M et al. Tsc1 (hamartin) confers neuroprotection against ischemia by inducing autophagy. Nat Med 19:351-7 (2013). PubMed: 23435171