Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (DyLight® 594)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (DyLight® 594)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96949 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96949 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Decourtye L et al. Impact of insulin on primary arcuate neurons culture is dependent on early-postnatal nutritional status and neuronal subpopulation. PLoS One 13:e0193196 (2018). PubMed: 29466413
- Decourtye L et al. IGF-1 Induces GHRH Neuronal Axon Elongation during Early Postnatal Life in Mice. PLoS One 12:e0170083 (2017). PubMed: 28076448