Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (DyLight® 650) preadsorbed
See all IgY secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96954 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649. The DyLight® 650 excitation is 652nm and the emission is 672nm. DyLight® 650 hence provides the same far-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 649 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 649 or DyLight® 650. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 650.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96954 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- von Twickel A et al. Individual Dopaminergic Neurons of Lamprey SNc/VTA Project to Both the Striatum and Optic Tectum but Restrict Co-release of Glutamate to Striatum Only. Curr Biol 29:677-685.e6 (2019). PubMed: 30713108
- Asselin-Mullen P et al. Protein interaction network of alternatively spliced NudCD1 isoforms. Sci Rep 7:12987 (2017). PubMed: 29021621
- Okamoto M et al. Stem Cell Antigen 1-Positive Mesenchymal Cells Are the Origin of Follicular Cells during Thyroid Regeneration. PLoS One 8:e80801 (2013). IHC-P . PubMed: 24278321