Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Isotonic 0.9%, w/v)
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesAb46969 is specific to chicken IgY and will not cross react with mammalian IgG.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46969 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution (PMID 18583367).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab4674 staining GFAP in human brain cells by Flow Cytometry. Cells were cultured in stem cell media RHB-A and collected using 0.05% Trypsin. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 10% FCS) for 20 minutes at 25°C. A FITC-conjugated Goat anti-chicken IgY (ab46969) (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab46969 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Nugent AA et al. Mutant a2-chimaerin signals via bidirectional ephrin pathways in Duane retraction syndrome. J Clin Invest 127:1664-1682 (2017). PubMed: 28346224
- Okodo M et al. Cytological Features Associated with Ureaplasma Urealyticum in Pap Cervical Smear Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 18:2239-2242 (2017). PubMed: 28843262
- Guan GF et al. Significance of ATP-binding cassette transporter proteins in multidrug resistance of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Lett 10:631-636 (2015). PubMed: 26622545
- Serra C et al. Testosterone Improves the Regeneration of Old and Young Mouse Skeletal Muscle. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci : (2012). PubMed: 22499765
- Anesti AM et al. Efficient delivery of RNA Interference to peripheral neurons in vivo using herpes simplex virus. Nucleic Acids Res 36:e86 (2008). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 18583367