Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Cow IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with bovine IgG and with light chains common to other bovine immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to human, mouse and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WBmore details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituent: 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using human, mouse and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102167 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (as primary).|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102167 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Rodriguez M et al. Identification and characterization of the RouenBd1987 Babesia divergens Rhopty-Associated Protein 1. PLoS One 9:e107727 (2014). ELISA . PubMed: 25226276