Product nameGoat Anti-Dog IgG1 H&L (HRP)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Dog IgG1 (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Dog IgG1. No antibody was detected against immunoglobulin light chains or non immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG1 from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112844 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000; Chemiluminecent: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
ab112844 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.