Product nameGoat Anti-Dog IgM H&L (HRP)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Dog IgM (HRP)
SpecificityNo antibody was detected against immunoglobulin light chains or non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112835 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112835 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: Use 1/1000-1/10000 dilution; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/1000-1/30000 dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
ab112835 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.