Key features and details
- Goat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, ELISA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).”
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6668 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
SDS-PAGE results of Goat Fab Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) ab6668.
Lane 1: Non-reduced Goat Fab Anti-Mouse.
Lane 2: Opal Prestained Ladder.
Lane 3: Reduced Goat Fab Anti-Mouse.
Load: 1.0 µg.
Coomassie stained and imaged.
Dot Blot results of Goat Fab Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody ab6668.
Dots are Mouse IgG at (1) 100ng, (2) 33.3ng, (3) 11.1ng, (4) 3.70ng, (5) 1.23ng.
Blocked for 30 min at RT.
Primary Antibody: Goat Fab Anti-Mouse IgG at 1 µg/mL for 1 hr at RT.
Secondary Antibody: Donkey Anti-Goat IgG HRP at 1:40,000 for 30 min at RT.
Imaged with BioRad ChemiDoc, Chemi filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6668 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Kim H et al. IgSF11 regulates osteoclast differentiation through association with the scaffold protein PSD-95. Bone Res 8:5 (2020). PubMed: 32047704
- Walsh CM et al. Neutrophils promote CXCR3-dependent itch in the development of atopic dermatitis. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31631836
- Anderson SE et al. Determination of a Critical Size Threshold for Volumetric Muscle Loss in the Mouse Quadriceps. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 25:59-70 (2019). PubMed: 30648479
- Studentsova V et al. Insulin Receptor deletion in S100a4-lineage cells accelerates age-related bone loss. Bone Rep 10:100197 (2019). PubMed: 30805422
- Huijbers EJM et al. Targeting Tumor Vascular CD99 Inhibits Tumor Growth. Front Immunol 10:651 (2019). PubMed: 31001265
- Kethiri AR et al. Inflammation, vascularization and goblet cell differences in LSCD: Validating animal models of corneal alkali burns. Exp Eye Res 185:107665 (2019). PubMed: 31095932
- Li C et al. The H2B deubiquitinase Usp22 promotes antibody class switch recombination by facilitating non-homologous end joining. Nat Commun 9:1006 (2018). PubMed: 29520062
- Tong WY et al. Delivery of siRNA in vitro and in vivo using PEI-capped porous silicon nanoparticles to silence MRP1 and inhibit proliferation in glioblastoma. J Nanobiotechnology 16:38 (2018). PubMed: 29653579
- Tarren JR et al. Acute Ethanol Administration Upregulates Synaptic a4-Subunit of Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors within the Nucleus Accumbens and Amygdala. Front Mol Neurosci 10:338 (2017). PubMed: 29114204