Key features and details
- Goat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
Product nameGoat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase and anti-Goat Serum. It was tested against anti goat F(c) fragment to verify no contaminating goat F(c) was present in the fraction. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 0.0014% Zinc chloride
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6823 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6823 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Sakamoto S et al. Magnetic particles-based enzyme immunoassay for rapid determination of secoiridoid glycoside, amarogentin. Talanta 194:731-736 (2019). PubMed: 30609599
- Wierzbicki IH et al. Group A Streptococcal S Protein Utilizes Red Blood Cells as Immune Camouflage and Is a Critical Determinant for Immune Evasion. Cell Rep 29:2979-2989.e15 (2019). PubMed: 31801066
- Falcão AM et al. Disease-specific oligodendrocyte lineage cells arise in multiple sclerosis. Nat Med 24:1837-1844 (2018). PubMed: 30420755
- Yusakul G et al. An indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay toward the standardization of Pueraria candollei based on its unique isoflavonoid, kwakhurin. Fitoterapia 133:23-28 (2018). PubMed: 30572086
- Makieva S et al. The preterm cervix reveals a transcriptomic signature in the presence of premature prelabor rupture of membranes. Am J Obstet Gynecol 216:602.e1-602.e21 (2017). PubMed: 28209491