Product nameGoat F(ab) Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase and anti-Goat Serum. It was tested against anti goat F(c) fragment to verify no contaminating goat F(c) was present in the fraction. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 0.0014% Zinc chloride
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6823 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Park H et al. Tumor Inhibitory Effect of IRCR201, a Novel Cross-Reactive c-Met Antibody Targeting the PSI Domain. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28902178) »
- Terraf P et al. Tissue-Engineered Regeneration of Hemisected Spinal Cord Using Human Endometrial Stem Cells, Poly e-Caprolactone Scaffolds, and Crocin as a Neuroprotective Agent. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27624387) »