Product nameGoat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7171 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Lejkowska R et al. Preclinical Evaluation of Long-Term Neuroprotective Effects of BDNF-Engineered Mesenchymal Stromal Cells as Intravitreal Therapy for Chronic Retinal Degeneration in Rd6 Mutant Mice. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30759764) »
- Cassetta L et al. Human Tumor-Associated Macrophage and Monocyte Transcriptional Landscapes Reveal Cancer-Specific Reprogramming, Biomarkers, and Therapeutic Targets. Cancer Cell 35:588-602.e10 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30930117) »