Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - F(ab')2 (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG, Mouse IgG F(ab')2 and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Mouse IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, IHC, Immunomicroscopymore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG F(ab)2 fragment
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5887 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000.|
|ELISA||1/100000. This product has been assayed against 1.0 ug of Mouse IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2'-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Hosokawa M et al. Loss of RNA-Binding Protein Sfpq Causes Long-Gene Transcriptopathy in Skeletal Muscle and Severe Muscle Mass Reduction with Metabolic Myopathy. iScience 13:229-242 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30870781) »
- Kii I et al. Selective inhibition of the kinase DYRK1A by targeting its folding process. Nat Commun 7:11391 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27102360) »