Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Dot blot, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - Fc (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG, Mouse IgG F(c) and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Mouse IgG F(ab’)2 or Bovine, Horse, Human Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Dot blot, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG F(c) whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5879 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Pu J et al. Isolated double adrenocorticotropic hormone-secreting pituitary adenomas: A case report and review of the literature. Oncol Lett 12:585-590 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27347184
- Li H et al. Synaptic vesicles contain small ribonucleic acids (sRNAs) including transfer RNA fragments (trfRNA) and microRNAs (miRNA). Sci Rep 5:14918 (2015). PubMed: 26446566
- Yoshikawa T et al. Dynamic innate immune responses of human bronchial epithelial cells to severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus infection. PLoS One 5:e8729 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20090954
- Froeling FE et al. Organotypic culture model of pancreatic cancer demonstrates that stromal cells modulate E-cadherin, beta-catenin, and Ezrin expression in tumor cells. Am J Pathol 175:636-48 (2009). PubMed: 19608876