Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - Fc (PE), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG - Fc (PE), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Phycoerythrin, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgG, Mouse IgG F(c) and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c), Mouse IgG F(ab’)2 or Bovine, Horse or Human Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cytmore details
Cow, Horse, HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG F(c) fragment
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesR-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) (Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) from seaweed Absorption Wavelength: 490 nm, 545 nm and 565 nm Emission Wavelength: 580 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.6 Phycobiliprotein Concentration: 0.5 mg/ml (determined by absorbance = 82.0 at 565 nm for a 1% solution for only those R-PE molecules to which at least one molecule of active antibody is bound)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5881 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/250. The maximum amount of reagent required to stain 1 x 106 cells in Flow Cytometry is approximately 1.0µg of antibody conjugate. Lesser amounts of reagent may be sufficient for staining. As a general guideline dilutions of 1/50 to 1/200 should be suitable for most applications.Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5881 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Huang S et al. Cellular communication promotes mammosphere growth and collective invasion through microtubule-like structures and angiogenesis. Oncol Rep 40:3297-3312 (2018). PubMed: 30542711
- Tao J et al. Association between B7-H1 and cervical cancer: B7-H1 impairs the immune response in human cervical cancer cells. Exp Ther Med 14:4125-4133 (2017). PubMed: 29104629
- Tjiam MC et al. Viremic HIV Controllers Exhibit High Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell-Reactive Opsonophagocytic IgG Antibody Responses against HIV-1 p24 Associated with Greater Antibody Isotype Diversification. J Immunol 194:5320-8 (2015). PubMed: 25911748