Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Cow, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Mouse IgG (purified).
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPrepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation
Conjugation notesR-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 488 nm Emission Wavelength: 575 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.8
Can be used in immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7002 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/250. The maximum amount of Ab need to stain 106 cells in flow cytometry is 1.0 ug.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7002 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hill PJ et al. Modifications of Pseudomonas aeruginosa cell envelope in the cystic fibrosis airway alters interactions with immune cells. Sci Rep 7:4761 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28684799
- Ju L et al. Von Willebrand factor-A1 domain binds platelet glycoprotein Iba in multiple states with distinctive force-dependent dissociation kinetics. Thromb Res 136:606-12 (2015). PubMed: 26213126
- Bârsan L et al. Bone marrow iron distribution, hepcidin, and ferroportin expression in renal anemia. Hematology 20:543-52 (2015). PubMed: 25745821
- Cai D et al. Improved tools for the Brainbow toolbox. Nat Methods 10:540-7 (2013). PubMed: 23817127
- Schulz U et al. Interleukin-10 Promotes NK Cell Killing of Autologous Macrophages by Stimulating Expression of NKG2D Ligands. Scand J Immunol 72:319-31 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20883317