Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG + IgM + IgA secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Goat IgG F(c). This reagent is suitable for the detection of all mouse subclasses, isotypes and chain combinations.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG, IgA and IgM whole molecules
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6006 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||1/120000. This product has been assayed against 1.0 ug of Mouse IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2'-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6006 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- He FL et al. Covering the proximal nerve stump with chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans prevents traumatic painful neuroma formation by blocking axon regeneration after neurotomy in Sprague Dawley rats. J Neurosurg N/A:1-11 (2020). PubMed: 32470939
- Bassagañas S et al. Pancreatic cancer cell glycosylation regulates cell adhesion and invasion through the modulation of a2ß1 integrin and E-cadherin function. PLoS One 9:e98595 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24878505
- Wang Y et al. Comparison between the efficacies of curcumin and puerarin in C57BL/6 mice with steatohepatitis induced by a methionine- and choline-deficient diet. Exp Ther Med 7:663-668 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24520264
- Patel P et al. The endogenous production of hydrogen sulphide in intrauterine tissues. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:10 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19200371
- Adinolfi E et al. Expression of the P2X7 receptor increases the Ca2+ content of the endoplasmic reticulum, activates NFATc1, and protects from apoptosis. J Biol Chem 284:10120-8 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19204004
- Chen WY et al. Cl- Is Required for HCO3- Entry Necessary for Sperm Capacitation in Guinea Pig: Involvement of a Cl-/HCO3- Exchanger (SLC26A3) and CFTR. Biol Reprod : (2008). PubMed: 18784352