Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (FITC)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (FITC)
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgM and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c). Specificity was confirmed by ELISA at less than 1% cross reactivity against other mouse heavy or light chain isotypes.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Mouse IgM mu chain
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.3% Potassium phosphate, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgM coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.6 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5926 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5926 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhong Y et al. Spheres derived from the human SK-RC-42 renal cell carcinoma cell line are enriched in cancer stem cells. Cancer Lett 299:150-60 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20846785
- Wang K et al. Dynamic epigenetic regulation of the Oct4 and Nanog regulatory regions during neural differentiation in rhesus nuclear transfer embryonic stem cells. Cloning Stem Cells 11:483-96 (2009). ICC/IF ; Rhesus monkey, Human . PubMed: 20025521