Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (HRP)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgM and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c). Specificity was confirmed by ELISA at less than 1% cross reactivity against other mouse heavy or light chain isotypes.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Mouse IgM mu chain
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.3% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgM coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5930 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||1/5000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||1/500 - 1/5000.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Xu W et al. Emission of sulfur dioxide from polyurethane foam and respiratory health effects. Environ Pollut 242:90-97 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29960929) »
- Sahin A et al. Human SOD1 ALS Mutations in a Drosophila Knock-In Model Cause Severe Phenotypes and Reveal Dosage-Sensitive Gain- and Loss-of-Function Components. Genetics 205:707-723 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 27974499) »