Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG (Fab')2 (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG (Fab')2 (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rabbit IgG. Cross reactivity with IgA and IgM is negligible. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure specificity. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102279 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000).|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102279 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wang S et al. Interleukin-4 affects the mature phenotype and function of rat bone marrow-derived dendritic cells. Mol Med Rep 12:233-7 (2015). PubMed: 25683957
- Severino P et al. MicroRNA expression profile in head and neck cancer: HOX-cluster embedded microRNA-196a and microRNA-10b dysregulation implicated in cell proliferation. BMC Cancer 13:533 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24209638