Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (10nm Gold)
- Conjugation: Gold 10nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Electron Microscopy
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system as described by Moeremans et al., J. Immunol. Methods, 74, (1984), 353.
This product is an immunogold reagent built around colloidal gold particles of 10nm. The paritcle population is monodisperse and thus shows minimal size variation and overlap. Typically, the coefficient of variance for the 10nm particle size conjugate is less than 10 %.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39601 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab39601 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wong JM et al. Postsynaptic Serine Racemase Regulates NMDA Receptor Function. J Neurosci 40:9564-9575 (2020). PubMed: 33158959
- Chen T et al. Ultrastructure of spermiogenesis and the distribution of spermatozoal nuclear histones in the Japanese mantis shrimp, Oratosquilla oratoria (Crustacea: Stomatopoda). J Morphol 280:1170-1184 (2019). PubMed: 31141207
- Zhang ZH et al. Dynamics of histone H2A, H4 and HS1ph during spermatogenesis with a focus on chromatin condensation and maturity of spermatozoa. Sci Rep 6:25089 (2016). PubMed: 27121047
- Occhialini A et al. Transgenic tobacco plants with improved cyanobacterial Rubisco expression but no extra assembly factors grow at near wild-type rates if provided with elevated CO2. Plant J 85:148-60 (2016). PubMed: 26662726
- Wu JL et al. Cloning and Functional Analysis of Histones H3 and H4 in Nuclear Shaping during Spermatogenesis of the Chinese Mitten Crab, Eriocheir sinensis. PLoS One 10:e0126623 (2015). PubMed: 25993499