Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.00136% Zinc chloride, 1.19% HEPES
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98505 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/10000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. (Chemiluminescent)|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98505 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Tallima H et al. Role of T lymphocytes and papain enzymatic activity in the protection induced by the cysteine protease against Schistosoma mansoni in mice. J Adv Res 17:73-84 (2019). PubMed: 31193307
- Song J et al. Melatonin induces the apoptosis and inhibits the proliferation of human gastric cancer cells via blockade of the AKT/MDM2 pathway. Oncol Rep 39:1975-1983 (2018). PubMed: 29484412
- Li Y et al. Oral immunization with rotavirus VP7-CTB fusion expressed in transgenic Arabidopsis thaliana induces antigen-specific IgA and IgG and passive protection in mice. Exp Ther Med 15:4866-4874 (2018). PubMed: 29805507