Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98507 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98507 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kague E et al. Zebrafish sp7 mutants show tooth cycling independent of attachment, eruption and poor differentiation of teeth. Dev Biol 435:176-184 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29409769
- Vandenplas S et al. Epithelial Label-Retaining Cells Are Absent during Tooth Cycling in Salmo salar and Polypterus senegalus. PLoS One 11:e0152870 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27049953