Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesFluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.6 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6009 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
Sample: mouse embryonic stem cell-differentiated embryoid bodies (EBs)
- Fix in 3%PFA in PBS for 30 min at RT
- Incubate in 7.5% sucrose-PBS for 3h at RT
- Incubate in 15% sucrose-PBS at 4 degree Celsius overnight
- Embed the EBs in tissue-Tek OCT compound
- Cut frozen sections to 4-20 µm thickness
Primary antibody: Rabbit anti-laminin alpha 1 (basement membrane marker), 1:400
Secondary antibody: Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (FITC), pre-adsorbed (ab6009), 1:100
Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI
F-actin was stained with rhodamine-phalloidin, 1:100
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6009 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Yoshikawa R et al. Species-Specific Pathogenicity of Severe Fever with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome Virus Is Determined by Anti-STAT2 Activity of NSs. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30814285
- Urata S et al. The cholesterol, fatty acid and triglyceride synthesis pathways regulated by site 1 protease (S1P) are required for efficient replication of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 503:631-636 (2018). PubMed: 29906459
- Luan X et al. Pseudomonas aeruginosa triggers CFTR-mediated airway surface liquid secretion in swine trachea. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:12930-5 (2014). PubMed: 25136096
- Terra R et al. T-cell generation by lymph node resident progenitor cells. Blood 106:193-200 (2005). PubMed: 15746078