Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICC
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to HRP.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98431 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: Use 1/5000-1/30000; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/10000-1/50000|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98431 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Chubinskaya S et al. Agili-C implant promotes the regenerative capacity of articular cartilage defects in an ex vivo model. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30387000