Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Goat IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat and Sheep Serum Proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Chou MH et al. Effects of hepatocyte CD14 upregulation during cholestasis on endotoxin sensitivity. PLoS One 7:e34903 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22511970) »
- Fuhs SR & Insel PA Caveolin-3 undergoes SUMOylation by the SUMO E3 ligase PIASy: sumoylation affects G-protein-coupled receptor desensitization. J Biol Chem 286:14830-41 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21362625) »