Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98512 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (as Primary).|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab98512 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Liang H et al. ?icroRNA-421 promotes the progression of non-small cell lung cancer by targeting HOPX and regulating the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 20:151-161 (2019). PubMed: 31115507